1) Puncuation used to show a trailing thought.
2) Used to denote a contemplative or mocking silence.
3) Sometimes used by people with no knowledge of English to end every sentence or thought.
1) So I was going to go to the store, but, you know, Mark was going to be there, so...
*SomeGuy* Dude, since wrinkles in your brain make you smart, if we just squished our brains more, we'd all have super IQs!!
3) Dude... since wrinkles in your brain make you smart... we could beat any enemy... by taking their brains... and taking away the wrinkles...
The adjective form of moron. To do something which only someone having the qualities of a moron (someone with an IQ of 45-59) would do.
1) You tried to dress yourself in duct tape? Steve, that was moronic.
2) You tried to drink the sprites in Super Mario Brothers? Steve, that was moronic.
3) You posted your MySpace picture on UrbanDictionary.com? Steve, that was moronic.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.