(Koh-Bee Bry-ent) N. 1) Italian raised NBA star who skipped college for the NBA. 2) The inability to reach the top shelf without having the help of someone tall. 3) The act of paying a white girl to let you smack her with your penis for the sake of having a fake trial in order to earn yourself street cred. 4) The second release during defecation where a smaller turd lands on a much larger turd and seems to cling onto it until they both go down the drain. 5)The act of comparing a new rookie to Micheal Jordan without seeing him play a single game (see also Overated Fucks, L. James, C. Anthony, P. Hardaway and Media Whores). 6) A large gaudy peice of jewelry given in order to save your relationship. 7) A skinny African American that if hit by a car and killed today would have had zero lasting impact on the NBA. 8) The feeling a DA gets when his victim drops all charges.
1) Kobe Bryant went 5 for 32 yesterday. He's freakin' good!
2) I'd like some of those cookies up there but I'm afraid I'm all Kobe Bryant right now since my assistant went to florida.
3) Kobe Bryant couldn't get a good shoe deal so he ironically had a rape trial in colorado as a sad attempt to win the hearts of what is now the Drug dealer - Thug - Gangster - Scum of the earth - demographic of the NBA.
4) I had 6 bowls of rice crispys and the next day I took the biggest crap I've ever taken. Then this little poop fell out and landed on the big one almost Kobe Bryant style. It was funny watching it swirl around down the drain until I had to use some Tim Duncan to clean everything up and bring back a certain repectability to the bowl.
5) That guy is the next Micheal Jordan! No he isn't he's over rated and is nothing more than hype and the next Kobe Bryant.
6) Dude that rock is so big it looks fake. Yeah I've gotta go Kobe Bryant in order to get Tina back after fucking her fat cousin at her sisters wedding last week.
7) Did you here Kobe Bryant just got hit by a bus? So?
8) She won't press charges? Uhggg, I feel like I've got a bad case of the Kobe Bryant.
(Kuh-weef) N. 1) The Fart noise made by the outflux of air from the vagina. Tone and range depends on size of penis used during intercourse and the length of vaginal lips. Longer lips deliver a deeper tone as shorter lips give off a shorter sharp tone. 2) Anyone who wears socks with sandals. 3) John Kerry, Al Gore and any other democrat who is completely devoid of a personality. 4) A Hamburger patty made from a combination of Quayle and Beef (See also Beefalo). 5) The Queen of France.
1) I pounded your mom so hard that she queefed so loud that my clapper turned the lights on.
2) Dude no wonder your mom cheats on your dad. He's a total queef.
3) You both lost to "W"? God you guys are Queefs.
4) Wow Bill, this Queef burger is fantastic. Got any honey mustard?
5) All hail the Queef. Long live the Queef!
(Sh-it Lock-Er) N. 1)The Anus. 2) The butt 3) The Red body suit pajamas with the flap door in the back. 4) Outhouse 5) The act of taking a shit under the lid and using the shit as a seal. Usually locking the lid down once dry. (See Also Lid Stamp).
1) I stuck in your mom's Shit Locker and she asked for more.
2) Look at the size of her Shit Locker.
3) Look how cute he is in his PJ's and look at the little Shit Locker in back.
4) Did you here about the guy with the ass fetish that was hiding in the Shit Locker?
5) Mike pissed me off so when he went out of town a took a Shit Locker on his toilet. He'll never get that open without a hammer. I can't wait until he gets back in town.
(Hill-errr-eeee Klent-un) PN. (1) Cunt (2) Tax Burden (3) The act of eating out another woman and then going home and kissing your wife. (4) Dirty Sanchez and Snow-Ball's sticky little cousin.
1) My wife was bitching about me being out of town too much so when I left my girlfriend Jenny's house I went home and gave my wife a big ol' Hillary Clinton.
(Eye Luv U) Phrase. 1) Declaration of affection. 2) Words of truth when spoken by women, words of lust spoken by a man. 3) Last resort when trying to get laid. 4) The shortest road to Blowjobs and anal sex. 5) A complete and total farce in modern society. 6) Words spoken into a mirror by Hollywood celebs. 7) Yeu Eng Em: Vietnamese for Here’s a pungi stick, hope you die.
i love you
1) Honey, I love you.
2) Bob, I love you? Oh Sally, I loe you too...
3) I'm not just some guy, I love you...
4) "Can I put in in your butt?" NO! "Please?" NO! "I won't stick it all the way in." NO! "I love you." Ok, go ahead.
5) I love you...until I find someone else or I just decide that love is a fleeting emotion and waiste of our time pretending to be in love for the sake of the children or a tax break. It's cheaper to be with you and split expenses so rather than go find true love, with someone who will eventually drop me for someone else because they are no longer in love either, I'll just live this lie and cheat on you.
6) "I love you Paris Hilton". I love you back Paris Hilton. And we both love our extended and undeserved 15 minutes.
7) Yeu Eng Em, Ah you no fucka me in da ass bigga boy. "But I love you (Yeu Eng Em)" Oh, in dat case come give me da big whoppa in my rittle ass.
(Too-Pah-K) 1)Dead Rapper 2) The Guy Suge Knight had murdered. 3) A thug and ignorant bastard remade into a folk hero and poet after his death. 4)What's left of a 6 pack when you drink 4. 5) When you can't get a real job because all of your tatoos.
10 Reasons why 2pac was murdered by Suge Knight:
1. 2Pac was about to leave Death Row Records. His album entitled "Don Killuminati : The 7 Day Theory" was the last album he had to do for Death Row Records. He was now going to work on his new record company called "Makaveli Records". Makaveli Records is the the new record company 2Pac planned on doing with "Tha Outlaw Immortalz".
2. Basicly in a follow-up from # 1... With 2Pac gone, Death Row Records wasn't going to make any money off 2Pac. So, if they killed 2Pac ; everything related to him would get them a whole lot of cash! And, they would now have all of his unreleased songs which they would release under their lable on soundtracks, compilation albums and possibly even new 2Pac albums. Plus, it gets rid of the competition they'd recieve from Makaveli Records.
3. Death Row Records was very uncooperative with the police after 2Pac's death. They hardly told the police anything! In many occasions, the police and newsreporters couldn't even find people on Death Row Records to question. Here's another interesting fact... ABC interviewed Suge Knight after the shooting of 2Pac. He was asked, "If you knew who killed 2Pac, would you tell the police?". Suge then replied "Absolutly Not".
4. If you know about "Makaveli Records", you know about The Outlaw Immortalz. They are the rappers who would be working with 2Pac on "Makaveli Records". Anywayz, one of the members who went by the name "kadafi" was reportedly going to cooperate with the police. Well, soon after the death of 2Pac he turns up dead. Hmmmm....
5. Have you noticed how Death Row Records now goes by the name "New & Untouchable". What's with that?? This name started being used when the Makaveli album came out... Why are they so suddeny untouchable???
6. Death Row Records could have also done a lot of this stuff you're about that's proving 2Pac is Alive. They could be doing this stuff for publicity. EX : They could have made up that whole 7 Day Theory stuff. (Refer to Alive List). And, I'm almost sure they put 2Pac on the cover of the Makaveli album posed as Jesus Christ for publicity.
7. Of course lets not forget the mysterious "Suge Shot Him". If you turn the volume way up...... In the first 3 seconds of the Makaveli album your hear someone say "Suge Shot Him". You hear the voice right before the first bell. (Listen Carefully) I wonder about this though... Is it someone from Death Row Records who knew what was going on with Suge Knight killing him or was it just some publicity stunt for more album sales????
8. Okay... Lets talk about that night at the Tyson fight when 2Pac was shot... You've all probably heard about Orlando Anderson and how Suge got in a fight and was caught on survalance cameras. So, I won't get into that. Anywayz... I've heard a "rumor". I've heard Suge Knight was caught on surveilance cameras at the fight telling 2Pac to take off the vest 'cause it was hot in there. If this is true, why would Suge Knight not want 2Pac wearing his vest???
9. What about what Suge Knight did after 2Pac was shot? Well, as you know 2Pac was shot 5 times and Suge's head was grazed by a bullet. I've heard 2Pac said to Suge, "Don't worry about me. You're shot in the head". Anywayz, as 2Pac lost 22 ounces of blood Suge drove 2Pac to the hospital as fast as he could... When at the hospital Suge said he had a long conversation with 2Pac. But how?? Would you be talking after being shot 5 times and heavily bleeding... What's with that???
10. For # 10 I'll talk about the alive thoery. First of all, I've found a lot more reasons that prove 2Pac is alive. A lot of these could be publicity stunts or just coincedences. But there's more evidence that point to him being alive. It's really tough to make a desision. You gotta really think.... Would 2Pac spend thousands & thousands of dollars in faking his death to get all the eyez off him?? Also, would Suge Knight actually kill 2Pac for money?? Take the life of his "friend" for money??? You really gotta think. Click Here For My Complete Theory
NOTE : As for Suge Knight having possesion of all 2pac's unheard songs... 2Pac's mother sued Death Row Records and won the lawsuit. She now has possesion of the tapes. Death Row Records can no longer make money off 2pac's music. All of 2Pac's unreleased singles will now be featured on new albums under the label "Amaru Records / Jive Records".