1. short for Pogonip Park, located adjacent to the UC Santa Cruz eastern campus.
2. a rare weather condition consisting of frozen fog composed of ice needles instead of water droplets. adapted from Shoshone 'payinappih'.
3. a day hike through Pogonip Park, often gaining inspiration from the simplicity of nature, often while smoking marijuana.
1. "Have you seen all the waterfalls in the pogonip?"
"lets hit up pogonip later"
2. Last night, the pogonip was so cold it froze all the trees!
3. "that pogonip trip was so fun!"