1. (VERB) The act of having paper piled up on your desk to the point where very little (if any) of the desk's surface can't be seen.
2. (VERB) To pile, stack or otherwise collect documents, folders, magazines, mail, and other common office items on your desk.
3. (VERB) Overflowing with work
1. Wow, your desk is leisha! Can you find anything on it?
2. Don't leisha your desk up this week because a few of our clients have to come by.
3. Your office is leisha! I keep stepping on financial reports and contracts.