(1) german word for "above" or "over" (correct spelling "über")
(2) Became popular in the american language through its occurence in a phrase of the old nazi-time german anthem, re-used by punk bands ("california über alles")
(3) Is now used as a substitute for "really" or "very" etc.
(1) Ich sehe die Sterne über mir (I see the stars above me)
(2) "...Deutschland über Alles..." (Germany above All Things)
(3) This website is über-informative
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug