1. an invention that allows people, usually in their
teenage years, to talk
to more than one of their
"friends" at once
2. the reason kids don't learn as much at school...except maybe a better way of not getting caught using
3. something the majority of people over the age of forty can't seem to figure
4. the easiest way for you to ignore someone that you don't want to talk
to.. as opposed to refusing their phone
5. something parents
hate you to do all the time, but what we can't stop doing.
1. Rachel: hey hoe whats crackin'?
Cheryl: hey slut i'm just texting like 400 different
people at the same time.
2. Mother: hey sweetie, what did you learn at school today?
Child: *click click click*...what? sorry...oh nothing
3. Adult: GODDAMNIT! how in all hell does this work
Teenager: *sigh* omg. wtf? y dont
u no how to work
it? its so ez
you don't know but somehow has your
number: hey you.
You: *delete message*... what message?
5. Kevin: *laughs to self
about a text he just recently recieved*
Parent: what are you laughing at?
Parent: you're kidding me right? are you texting again?!??!
Parent: WHY DON'T U JUST CALL THEM? you have a PHONE for a reason...if
a keyboard i would have gotton you that!
*walks out of room and continues to text*