1. an invention that allows people, usually in their teenage years, to talk to more than one of their "friends" at once
2. the reason kids don't learn as much at school...except maybe a better way of not getting caught using your phone.
3. something the majority of people over the age of forty can't seem to figure out.
4. the easiest way for you to ignore someone that you don't want to talk to.. as opposed to refusing their phone calls.
5. something parents hate you to do all the time, but what we can't stop doing.
1. Rachel: hey hoe whats crackin'?
Cheryl: hey slut i'm just texting like 400 different people at the same time.
2. Mother: hey sweetie, what did you learn at school today?
Child: *click click click*...what? sorry...oh nothing
3. Adult: GODDAMNIT! how in all hell does this work!?!?
Teenager: *sigh* omg. wtf? y dont u no how to work it? its so ez
4. Person you don't know but somehow has your number: hey you.
You: *delete message*... what message?
5. Kevin: *laughs to self about a text he just recently recieved*
Parent: what are you laughing at?
Parent: you're kidding me right? are you texting again?!??!
Parent: WHY DON'T U JUST CALL THEM? you have a PHONE for a reason...if you wanted a keyboard i would have gotton you that!
*walks out of room and continues to text*
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.