1. Love and pursuit of wisdom by intellectual means and moral self-depreciation.
2. Investigation of the nature, causes, or principles of reality, knowledge, or values, based on illogical reasoning rather than empirical methods.
3. A system of thought based on or involving alcohol.
4. The discipline comprising logic, ethics, aesthetics, metaphysics, epistemology, drinking, and revenge.
Neither is it ham, nor pomp. Nay - the true meaning of philliposophy ... is drinking. Drinking and revenge.
1. A robust individual who tends to replace all other condiments with mayonaisse. Sometimes the mayonaisse becomes the entire meal for a true lunchbox.
2. Someone at lunch, who once finished eating, stares at your remaining food until you offer it to him.
1. Damn lunchbox, I can practically hear you getting fatter!
2. Lunchbox, give me back my lunchbox.