A dominant or assertive woman, a woman boss, the leader among a group of females. Previously referred to the hierarchy among animals, now used to type human beings.
Alexandria is an Alpha Female
1. In biology: Descent with modification. Change in the genetic composition of a population during successive generations, as a result of natural selection acting on the genetic variation among individuals, and resulting in the development of new species.
2. In everyday speech: A gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form.
1. Darwin's theory of evolution does for biology what quantum mechanics does for physics.
2. It is interesting to note the evolution in computers over the years.
A cultural trend where it is 'cool' to claim to be a bisexual even if you are not just so you can get attention. Much more common in women than in men. It is often done to get a rise out of people.
Please note though that not everyone who claims to be bisexual is saying it for attention; there are real bisexuals out there.
Britney Spears and Madonna kissing on MTV is a good example of Bisexual chic.
Some taboos are meant to be broken, other's are best just left alone!
When Kira tried making the conversation more interesing by mentioning some taboo subjects, silence fell and the others quickly changed the subject to real estate.
An outdated, Victorian term used to describe women who aren't interested in sex. Only used today by drunk men in bars to explain why the woman they attempted to pick up wasn't interested.
Vala wasn't frigid, she just didn't like Bob.
1. A person's name, originally masculine but now also feminine. In the strictess sense means messenger, but also due to mythology connotes a heavenly creature.
2. Angel can also be used as a term of endearment, meaning someone who is a sweetheart.
3. In modern day mythology an angel is typically seen as a benevolent celestial being sent by god as a intermediary between heaven and earth. Often as a guardian spirit.
4. The name of a popular TV spin off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
1. Angel is my friend.
2. You're such an angel.
3. Carol believes that her Aunt is now a guardian angel.
4. The TV show Angel comes on early in the morning where I live.
Someone (can be male or female) who is interested in exploring sex with a memeber of their own gender but who either hasn't gotten around to it yet or the thought isn't a raging priority. Often used by people who are unsure whether or not they are bisexual
Cindy is bicurious whereas Tucker is bisexual.