(pronounced 'no op', from NOP the computer assembly language instruction that tells the computer to do nothing)
Loser; a stupid or lazy person.
He's a complete no-op. Ignore him.
1. To go to an extreme, esp. to become extremely agitated.
She really hit the rails when when I told her the truth!
1. A small quantity.
2. Something that can be safely overlooked.
3. Something very small.
1. These french fries need epsilon more salt.
2. Ignore the tax, it is just an epsilon.
3. What a cute little epsilon!
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.