1. Mexican for an alcoholic drink, normally strong alcohol like tequila, mezcal or charanda.
3. Used as an adjective for heavy drinkers.
See also "Pistear" (v. to drink alcohol)
"Me apendejo con pisto; p'andar bravo y listo" (I get wasted with alcohol; to be courageous and ready)
"Despues de unas caguamas nos chingamos un pisto-rrin" After some beers we drunk some buzz
"Ese guey andaba bien pisto" That dude was very drunk
1.(Spanish) Literally meaning "Knee-head" it is used as a friendly nickname for bald ones
2. Another way to say "Pery" (see also Cabeza de nalga)
que paso cabeza de rodilla?
1. (Spanish) Literally means "Butt-head" Used often as a friendly nickname for Bald people; Baldie
2. Synonim to Cabeza de rodilla (See also "Pery")
Quiubole ese cabeza de nalga? = What's up baldie?
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.