1 definition by matthew^^

Top Definition
the lid used to put on top of pens, this prevents the ink from drying out.
"whoops,my pen lid fell off"
by matthew^^ January 25, 2004

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.