look up any word, like the eiffel tower:

1 definition by magnanimousmag

(adj) an word that can only be used to describe nouns that start with an "f," such as foxes, or foot

(n) a group of flunchkins
I only listen to Fleet Foxes.

I just saw a fleet of flittering flunchkins.
by magnanimousmag May 02, 2011