2 definitions by kyljon

Top Definition
the part of a womans ass that hangs out of her home made jean shorts. the part that is the lower inside portion of the ass cheek just above the crease.
I'd love a piece of the keister cake on that thing.

She said, " can you see my Keister Cakes in these home made jean shorts".

I hope I can find someone serving up some home made Keister Cakes at the county fair.

Damn girl i didnt know you were selling Keister Cakes.
by kyljon November 29, 2009

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Your favorite word on a white mug.

Create a mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Soft and offensive. Just like you.

Buy the t-shirt

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Smooth, soft, slim fit American Apparel shirt. Custom printed. 100% fine jersey cotton, except for heather grey (90% cotton).

Buy the t-shirt
you know when your sitting in the bath tub with your lady friend and you have a chubby and just the tip is poking out of the water. well that my friend is a dick-berg.
Hey baby come on over here but stay clear of the dick-berg it might sink your ship.

Baby only 10% of the dick-berg is visible the other 90% is below the water.
by kyljon November 29, 2009

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Your favorite word on a white mug.

Create a mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Soft and offensive. Just like you.

Buy the t-shirt

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Smooth, soft, slim fit American Apparel shirt. Custom printed. 100% fine jersey cotton, except for heather grey (90% cotton).

Buy the t-shirt