(n) (from Polingbisz)
1. A male penis, usually an excessively large example of one, particularly in terms of its girth.
2. A large mallet-like hammer used for hitting people over the head.
3. A cow's bell, esp. the large variety which hangs from the neck of Swiss highland cows.
1. His klonger weight him down heavily between his legs, and that is why he walked with a peculiar gait.
2. Don't hit me with that klonger again, you'll give me brain damage!
3. When I traveled the Swiss alps, the sound of klongers rang among the green valleys like a cacophonous plague.