When lower gastrointestinal distress is relieved in the bathroom, and the resulting semi- to fully- liquefied remains and flatulence leaves a lingering odor long after the person has left the bathroom
I don't know what he ate, but man, he blew up the bathroom! You won't want to go in there for a while.
In today's lack of medical care, due to lack of medical insurance or other matters, a person or group of people resort to using either the kitchen or the bathroom to perform dangerous operations, using rubbing alcohol, regular food knives, exacto blades, etc. and - in some extreme cases - fishing line and standard sewing needle, duct tape and tissue, petroleum jelly - as sutures, packing, etc.
This often dangerous procedure has a 50%-50% success rate, with the lacking success being that of either the patient developing adverse negative reactions such as compounded infections, excessive bleeding, or a sudden visit to the E.R., yet it is still in active practice today amongst people in middle - to - lower classed American households.
He got bit by a brown recluse, but his medical insurance expired. The thing of it is, the surrounding skin is in necrosis. Time for a bit of frontier surgery - you get the exacto, I got the Jack Daniels. Meet you in the bathtub - this is going to get messy.