1) The semenal ejaculate out of the male human penis, varying in consistancy from a)chew before swallowing to b)slimey like snot, and all stages in between. Said to have it's taste affected by the male's diet.
Stan, your manchowder is tasting a little too much like garlic.
1) An obsolete document printed in the 1700's on hemp paper, establishing a new democracy and forming the basis for our current government. Well written piece but the Homeland Security Act has rendered it ineffective for protecting US citizens from illegal searches and seizures by our own police and military, under the guise of terrorist hunting.
Your property may be entered, searched and items removed without a warrant to do so, no notice the authorities were there or any written inventory of any items they may have taken.
1) It is one of nature's many genetic filtration methods, along with bravery, curiosity, carelessness, as well as bad luck, and fate. The human species is better off when the filters clean out the carrier before the gene can be passed on to another generation.
2) The most abundant element in the known universe, followed by carbon.
3) A condition most deny having until witnessed demonstrating the affliction in view of others,
That sunami off Indonesia was God's way of emptying the trash, even the animals were smart enough to head for higher ground, but look how many stupidity gene donors were wiped out.
1) A term coined in the 80's, by a rock band (The Tubes), referring to themselves all the White Punks On Dope that made up their audience.
Generation Xers, or children raised in or around those parents involved in the drug culture. Adolecent teens trying drugs for different reasons and going to The Tubes concerts.
1)An obvious combination of three seperate sexually perverse maneuvers, being:
1.The Dirty Sanchez 2.A Strawberry Short Cake, and 3.The Abe Lincoln.
2) About as low as a man can be in his mistreatment of a woman at their most vulnerable moment.
1)Noun, A popular band in the late nineties who took the idea for the band's name from the popular 70's series "CHIPS", as 7Mary3&4 were John and Ponch's call letters as motorcycle highway patrol officers in southern california.
none available for print
1) An acronymn usually found posted over the bar in many neighborhood drinking establishments that translates to mean-
"Your Curiosity Has Just Cost You A Quarter For The Jukebox" and works to keep the music playing on the jukebox.
Another acronymn used to trick people into asking silly questions.