1)n.- The opposite of male in any species on earth, usually the reproductive member of the species, except in seahorses, coming in a variety of classes from cherished partner to ankle.
2)n.- The only match to the male human that constitutes a heterosexual relationship,
Women, can't live with them, can't have a heterosexual relationship without them.
1) The day that the United States government finally topped the Kennedy assasination in scale of lies it has the ability to sell to it's own citizens, in order to get funding and backing for a war we didn't need against a people who did nothing to merit the invasion in the first place.
1) Opposite of inside. Exterior of a container of any description having an inside.
2) Someplace not to color when using crayons, with "the lines"
3) Someplace to think concerning a box.
4) Where most people are kept when cocerning "the loop".
1)If you're going to wrestle, go outside!
2)Don't color outside the lines Molly.
3)C'mon Johnson, try thinking outside the box.
4) I am kept outside the loop of management.
1) American slang (circa 1980) for the television, and serving as a bargaining tool by parents in disciplining their children, who referred to the time wasted watching it, and lowering their IQ too, hence "boob tube"