(1) Chief Executive Officer
(2) The Big Cheese
(3) The person in charge of a company who has no other qualifications but thinks he or she does.
(4) See also: asshole, idiot, pain in the ass, obstacle, bottleneck, waste, or worthless.
The art of making it look like you are actually helping those that your represent in a government organization while actually creating more problems and blaming them on other politiicans so you can get re-elected.
(1) Make of car cheaply made, looks good, but breaks down prematurely.
(2) Make of car that sells for a low price but parts are expensive.
(3) The only make of truck or van that give you multiple choice on what to do when they cut you off in the middle of the road. (Should I dodge him or ram him?)
(4) Division of Chrysler that used to make good quality automobiles such as the Charger, but sacrifices quality for profit.
Note: these definitions also apply to Plymouth and Chrysler.