The text command to roll the dice in an AIM chatroom.
Once entered the default two, 6 sided virtual dice will be 'thrown' and your roll will be displayed within the chatroom.
You can also add arguements to //roll like //roll-dice15-sides999 to roll 15 dice with 999 sides.
//roll Can be used as a game or to annoy other chatroom users.
OnlineHost: JimFear rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1 6
OnlineHost: JimFear rolled 3 999-sided dice: 587 671 18
OnlineHost: JimFear rolled 1 2-sided die: 2
ChatRoomGuy1: STOP DAT SHIT!!!11!!1!!
1. A type of firecracker
that looks like a sphere rather than a cylinder. The inside typically contains flash powder that is detonated by means of a wick.
2. A type of 4-Square
move in which one person will bounce the ball in an opponents square forcing the opponent to catch it on the fly.
3. A trick used by a bully on a seesaw
. The bully will raise the victim's side into the air and then leap off, causing the victim to crash to the ground.
1. The cherry bomb blew off Timmy's fingers.
2. "FUCK YOU, USING YOUR CHEAP ASS CHERRY BOMB!"
3. Billy got hurt after Nelson cherry bombed him on the seesaw.
Any visual medium depicting the destruction of something for the sake of exploiting the situation rather than documenting it.
Stop taking photos of Astroland Amusement Park being dismantled; it's just destructoporn!
Short for the "Harlequin Crest," a unique item in Diablo II. The term 'shako' comes from the name of its base item, a shako helm (elite quality cap.)
The stats are in the previous definition.
Aw shit! I got tricked by the Shako bait and switch
trade! Should have known...
A team with the most loyal fans in baseball.
JimFear Sept. 2008: "I'M BECOMING A RED SOX FAN, SCREW THIS DAMN TEAM!"
JimFear Apr. 2009: "LETS GO METS! LETS GO METS!!"
- continue year after year
Something so loud
that defies any sort of good explanation as to why it has to be that loud.
The term can can be used in a couple of situations with different connotations:
1. When someone or something is very loud when they/it does not need to be. Similar to needlessly loud
2. To describe a thing that naturally has a very, very high decibel
1. SHUTUP! You're talking so stupid loud that I can't even think!
1a. Why do you have the TV on so stupid loud? You can hear it from across the damn street!
2. Holy shit, lightning struck the tree in our yard last night and the thunder was stupid loud!
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.