1. A reference to Highland Park,Pittsburgh.
2. Although it's just a shortened version that local youngin's and outsiders commonly use, it is also a representative of the many random acts of vandalism within the area.
3. Since it is also the best-kept secret in Pittsburgh, many refer to activities going on as an HP-what-have-you.
4. Also is used by the HP Boyz when recording.
1. "Hey guys, I'm bored. Let's head over to HP."
2. "Did you see that HP stuff sprayed all over the pavilions?"
3. "I heard about an HP party goin' down later," or "I'm hungry, let's go to the HP BBQ."
4. "HP BOYZZ!!"