1. A next gen website with a gaming community founded in 2011.
2. A term used by the South Park
character Ike, he uses the phrase "Ike made a ninnle
" when he soils himself.
3. Unused linux
distribution, described by users of the slashdot news forum as non-existant.
1. Have you played on ninnle
2. Ike:"Ike made a ninnle" Kyles Mom: "That's great, poopy"
3. GuyA: Have you tried the ninnle dist? GuyB: No? What is it?
February 22, 2011
Shortened way of saying 'Lossy Compression';
Used to describe whether any image quality has been lost due to bad rendering. Commonly used to describe the image format jpeg
Guy1: Dude, this image is totally lossy we'll have to re render it.
Guy2: Yeah jpegs suck! Let's try a png.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.