1. To boyce, verb. To be a cunt
to your friends after
embarking on a relationship, esp. by cancelling plans
2. To generally ignore
one's friends' existance, eg ignoring calls
to see friends/ not wishing them happy birthday, esp. as a result of relationship
3. To let yourself become a fat, four-eyed geek through personal neglect
4. Boycism, noun. Dangerous school of thought / the behavioural patterens advocated therein, which states that
the above behaviours
are acceptable and in no way cuntish
1. "Where's Dave? Bloody hell dont tell me hes boyced us again?!"
2. "I can't believe it! Im getting married
today and Danny, my so called Best Man, has fucked off
to Paris with
his girlfriend! And now his phone's off! Gentlemen, we've been boyced."
3. "I would
only go out with
that fat midget
bird if I had seriously boyced myself over the years."
4. "I can't stand this
guy's boycism a second longer. Let's kill him."