1 definition by gorsty

Top Definition
The end of a row of terraced houses or a sly way to call someone a "gay bellend"
"Which is your house?" "mines the gable end"

"look at him over there, what a gable end"

"i hate chavs, they are all gable ends"
by gorsty December 19, 2006

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug