1 definition by el_ectra

the term for a computer used by someone who has trouble using them.
"how do you turn the confuser off? do i just pull the plug out of the wall?"
by el_ectra May 10, 2007

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.