Skillad contains of two words:
Skill + lad(lad - guy, lady - woman) = skilled lad, having amazing skill in what he/she does. Basically a term to define one's virtuoso-ness.
Two gamers chit-chatting:
- Yo man yesterday my gaming-goggles got totally blown awayz0r man !
- No shit man, sup ?
- There was this crazy guy, owning it up, we were playing cod2, toujane, and he was like, ACEing half of the rounds, clutching like a beastz0r !
- Some serious skillad eh ?
- Ye man, he got me hard, lol, good thing I took his xfire.
- Good, good, ye gonna ...
SIA is basically a Gaming term in computer world, refering to real life term - KIA.
It's very alike with word skillad
, meaning Skilled In Action. It's Killing with Skill = S-killing.
Being SIA in first person shooters has a meaning of being shot in a very unorthodox, very thought through and amazing way.
SIA can be anything including Headshot
s, and other amazing stuff that can be done using skill.
SIA'd also may have a meaning of " Served in action " linking to " you got served " .
(two guys watching their teammate frag):
- Woah, look at that HS !
- Ahahaha, another one !
- Holly shit, those guys got SIA'd :DD