2 definitions by dubyah

Top Definition
The hotel i work in would be perfect were it not for the grapefruit obsessed, verbally redundant ass clowns who's main purpose in life seems to be to aggrivate me by spending 10percent of their lives being complete wankers and the other 90percent crawling around on their hands and knees looking for the light switch 'cos their haeds are so far rammed up their backsides
by dubyah September 20, 2003
He who swoops down from apon high or yonder multi story dove box to issue orders of the relaying nature
message from the dove
by dubyah September 21, 2003

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.