W-ahl-shun (verb) Origin-Southeastern CT circa April 2007
1. The act or instance of walshin
2. To engage in an act of foreplay in a public place (i.e. crowded living room, small bathroom etc.)see- finger blast
3. To engage said acts with either:
a: A close Family friend of a member of the house you are currently partying at,
b: A girl whose boyfriend
is currently in attendance at the same party in the adjoining room.
c: Any girl who is unable to make conscious decisions
4. To pass or discharge urine on a sofa or love seat which was slept on (by the walsher) the previous night. This is often followed by a swift exit from said location.
5. To hide a pair of boxer shorts (or any undergarments) involved in urination incident in an undisclosed location of friends house.