('mims-zin-ski)1. n: One who lives miserably or regimentally to preserve and/or hoard his wealth.
2. Of or belonging to the family tightwadicus.
3. A relative unit used to measure tightness. Equivilant to the term 20 GPa (where GPa = 10 kbar = 10,000 bar = 9,870 atm). Commonly expressed as 'The force required to transform carbon into diamond', or (slang)'tighter than a mormon virgin'.
4. n: One who posesses the ability to exhaust excessive time to resist minimal monetary expenditure. In all equations, time is infinite and has no inherent value.
1. Restricting one's activities or dietary intake to a regimented level, so as to preserve wealth.
4. "Talk about a mimszinski, he'd work 8 hours to save one dollar"