The short version of "tomorrow" used a lot over texting.
(text message) hey ill pick u up tomor @ 3
just a way to get ahead.
Gambling- it's not wrong; just a way to get ahead.
The act or ability to kick ass
in an unbelievable way. Usually in reference to Jason Statham's character(s) in the movies Transporter or Crank.
Spencer: Jason Statham's kick assery in Transporter is pretty awesome.
Samantha: Tell me about it...
A thin, usually dark and greasy mustache just above the top lip, resembling that of a stereotypical Mexican person.
Usually those with a true "creeper stash" also carry a baseball bat while wearing Bermuda or Mormon shorts, and pop out of expectable locations ready to beat someone up.
The character of "Martin" played by Danny R. McBride in the 2007 movie "The Heartbreak Kid" is a perfect example of a creeper stash.
1. A phrase said to those displaying overly crazy and/or drunken-like behavior in public, much like that seen in Las Vegas.
2. Can also be said to someone who is flashing an undesirable part of their body.
1. Rachel showed her Vegas when she got hammered last weekend and annoyingly jumped in the pool with her clothes on.
2. When Britney attempted to get out of the car, a paparazzi yelled at her, "Your Vegas is showing!" and the cameras went crazy.
Mountain Lighting, the knock-off brand of Mountain Dew that tastes like horse piss. Often used in substitute of alcohol when playing beer pong because the effects are almost just as bad and because it's way cheaper.
-Wanna play some pong tonight?
-I'll get the mountain piss.
1. Said when 2 or more people are observing a hot person and debating whether or not they would "bang", or have sex, with him/her.
2. Also used when saying "do this..." or "put that in..."
1. Dude, I'd totally bang that chick over there.
2. Now, bang that pan in the oven on 350 for 20 minutes.