1. Once upon a time, there was a great man named sid woodell, he had many sayings, although his greatest is of course, Magic Darts
2. When something is going well/makes sense it is said to be Magic Darts
3. Scoring an unusually high score in darts
Chris: I heard sid woodell say that he was as happy as a penguin in a microwave the other day!
Adam: Magic Darts!
Craig: I've only gone and found a fucking tenner!!!
Adam: Magic Darts
Chris: WOW I have just scored 181 in three darts!!
Craig: Funking hell, that is Magic Darts
1. A bag that needs/could be smashed
2. A mimsy that could take as much smashing as your grandma
3. A packet of instant mashed potato
4. A piece of memorabilia from a mashed potato alien craft (UK advert) (note could be flange like)
1. This paper bag is surprisingly flimsy, Yes infact it is smashed
2.Holy Moly, Chris, I thought that your gran could take a smashing, just look at the broken flange flaps on that biatch!
Chris:This mashed potato tastes like shite!
Adam:Of course , it is instant after all!!
4. Here, Take this smashbag as a token of our appreciation?
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.