1. (noun) a mixture of tobacco and ganja frequently prepared and used in Morocco
2. (noun) the THC-laden tri-chromes of ganja, collected by rubbing your greenery (buds, stems, etc) against a very fine mesh screen. Often pressed into hash, sprinkled over a bowl, or mixed in with buds.
3. (verb) to produce kif from ganja
1. Ever since I returned from Rabat, I have had a strong urge for kif.
2. Hey Isaac, don't be stingy with the kif on that bowl, we want to get riiiiiiipped.
3. When I regain my motor skills, I will definitely finish kifing those stems.