Coined by Sex and the City. While a gay straight man is an overcultured straight man (a metrosexual), a straight gay man is just a gay man who watches sports and won't fuck you.
The difference is sort of that between crayola's green-blue (blue with a green tint) and blue-green (green with a blue tint).
Hopefully he's a gay straight man and not a straight gay man.
1. The strange feeling that you've been gay before. When a guy lives a straight life, despite a history of homosexual activity.
2. What your male ballet teacher might accidentally call a degaje in a freudian slip.
1. He's married, but he can't fight the deja gay.
2. Now deja gay girls. Umm, I mean degaje.
1. A slut, a teenage girl who has slept with every guy in "hood," the village bicycle (everyone's had a ride).
2. A teenage girl, raised in the hood who plucks out all her eyebrows and pencils them in, wears dark lipliner with pale lipstick and gives herself piercings and tattoos. Most notably referred to by The Hold Steady in their song "Your Little Hoodrat Friend."
1. Everyone's been with Marla; she's a total hoodrat.
2. Your little hoodrat friend's been calling me again. And I can't stand all the things that she sticks into her skin.