look up any word, like blumpkin:

1 definition by chrisnatx

(n.) The seam-like band of tissue that runs vertically down some men's scrotums. Usually only noticed by observers who have clearly seen too much porn.
When Bill sat on the copier after getting drunk at the office Christmas party, everyone could tell that he had a ruler-straight steet.
by chrisnatx August 24, 2009