1) a futile act
2) a not-so-subtle way of asking someone to go away and not come back for a while.
"go piss up a rope, loser."
1) a programming term, meaning 'to increment by one'. often used to imply someone is above average in a certain characteristic.
2) a form of rating, giving a person/place/inanimate object a higher "karma"
see ant. at
1) "dude, you're like.. nerdy plus plus"
2) "pkgadd rocks! solaris++."
see syn. at
Denial of Service
n. 1) a datagram
v. 1) to flood someone's computer with datagrams, rendering it non-responsive or forcing it to disconnect from a network
<opt1k> stfu before i packet you offline
n. 1) doing something incredibly stupid by accident, usually resulting in a core router or production database being shut down.
running 'route delete default' or 'ipfw add 0001 reset ip from any' from a remote SSH connection
n. 1) the act of voting on a poll/quiz you've posted yourself
2) giving your own quotes a higher rating
anyone who has a quote on bash.org
adj. 1) opposite of
2) used sarcastically, a question that answers itself
3) one who makes such a statement
4) anyone who is so clueless as to be unaware of their own deficiency of Vitamin Clue.
2) "How many points do you need to get to win at 21?"
1) the opposite of
. one who is lacking in a certain characteristic
2) to give an object a lower "karma" rating
see ant. at
1) "I heard that mkart64 was hung--"
2) "hangover = tequila--"
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our
free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.