look up any word, like fluffer:

1 definition by brain21

When you know how to spell a word correctly, but you unintentionally and habitually switch letters when typing on the keyboard.
John must have keylexia as he always misspells "the" as "teh," "and" as "adn," and "cool" as "coll" in his emails.
by brain21 July 01, 2012