1 definition by firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Radio DJ or MC.
2. Someone who gives multiple points of view.
3. MD specialized in sprains and fractures
4. Disk smoother, with a lamanated belt and sands the disk.
1. "That spin doctor totally had last night's crowd jumpin!"
2. "I loved the Cubs until that spin doctor down the street told me all sorts of neat things about the Sox."
3. "My brother f*cked up his leg on the steps, luckily my friend's a spin doctor."
4. "You messed up the CD I lent you! Go buy yourself a spin doctor, fix it and bring it back, asshole."
by email@example.com Oct 7, 2008 add a video