Tapsithe: TAP-sahyth pronunciation similar to 'capsize'
noun, slang: vulgar
1. Grave insult, meaning 'waste of sperm' in relation to a person.
2. The devotion of time to a useless activity.
3. Sometimes used to indicate a bad harvest year.
4. A sterile man.
verb past tense: tapsithed
5. To waste time on a useless activity.
6. To fail a simple task.
7. To give birth to a deformed infant.
8. To lose one's virility.
Origin: 1665-75; appar. var. of Old Norse Tapt, meaning forfeit, and Sæði, meaning seed.