Wapanese are non-japanese who believe that japan is better than their own country in just about every way. They are generally outcasts of society so they try to fit into other cultures. Some signs of a wap are:
1. They are always at your local Barnes and Nobles or other book store in the "manga" section. They usually are sitting on the floor either reading by themselves or talking about the books with their friends.
2. They try to use japanese words in their everyday language to try to impress people such as ending people's names with "san"
3.Their rooms are usually always covered in anime wall scrolls and posters. They also often have a large toy and samurai sword collection.
4. Most of them wear anime t-shirts and other clothing items that relate to japanese cultures. Some examples are wooden clogs and floral pattern dresses.
5. Most of them act either really depressed or really hyper. The hyper ones are usually really loud and obnoxious. They also tend to pretend sword fight or act out anime scenes.
6. They are constantly watching anime, usually for hours.
7.They enjoy "cosplay" or dressing up as their favorite anime characters. They usually do this at "cons" or conventions.
8. At the conventions they spend hundreds of dollars on stuffed characters, figures, wall scrolls and other garbage.
9. They are constantly posing for and taking pictures. usually with stupid facial expressions.
10. Usually are eating and drinking imported snacks and drinks.
11. Are really strange looking
12. Are virgins
And worst of all they think that japanese are superior to their own race.
for examples of these wapanese douchebags look in the manga section of your local book store