look up any word, like blumpkin:

1 definition by ZeroZeroOne

Guy With Camera

Commonly used in the modelling/photographer biz, 'GWC' is any poser/creep with a digital camera pretending to be a pro/semi-pro photographer. With the introduction of digital cameras, GWC's have appeared like an explosion in a toy store.

GWC's typically steal the work of others and don't have any references.
"Some GWC asked me to 'test' for him, what a creep."

"What's with all the GWC's on OneModelPlace.com, lately?"

"Damn GWC's are ruining it for the rest of us." - Pro Photographers

by ZeroZeroOne February 02, 2007
244 34