Wabe (Noun)(Pronounced - wayb)
The area of grass around a Sundial
1. 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe
2. "I was sitting in the wabe with my friend..."
1. A greeting.
2. Another way to say, Yeah! or Damn Right!
3. A song by the band Cameo. The song came out in 1986.
4. A cover by Korn of the song previously mentioned.
1. Hey, Word up man?
2. Word up!
3. Word up! Everybody say, we're about to go down and you know just what to do.
4. Wave your hands in the air like you just don't care.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.