(pronounced ult-TOE-miht)- is used by or to describe one who believes his or her very essense is an ULTIMATE gift from God to human beings, when in fact this person is actaully a dissasterous creature. They exasperate all wrongs in the world by following the ways of Slothism, Greedation, Lazeranity, and Slobbery. This person(s) use the word ULTIMATE to describe themselves but spits out the work ULTOMIT due to the dissatisfied view from nature on this person.
1. (said from The Ultomit D00D) "ah have to be ULTOMIT, D00D"
2. (said with malice and hate) "Man, your final paper is absolutely horrible, effortless, and you even spilled coke on it after your cat urinated all over the title page...BUT because you and this paper are so ultomit, the professor will definitely give it a 100, you lucky d00sh."
3. (dialogued with an Ernamik and Ultomit person)
Ultomit - "hey man check out my car, its totally ultomit dood!"
Ernamik - "you put dents all over the fenders, scratches all over the hood, cracked the glass, smoked the engine, stripped the automatic transmission, put trash and cat poo all on the seats and floor, and its the worst year for a Topaz...yep it's definitely ultomit, D00000D."
4. (dialogue with an ultomit person who plays video games)
Ultomit - "D00D, I'm so depressed cause this guy said for me to give him my grandfather sword and he will come back later to give me the item that we were going to trade, but he never came back, and my hardcore character died cause i was hacked"
Ernamik - "why dont you go cry about it some more ya ultomit pansie. Man you are so stupid, thats why you trade in a trade box you moron, now get out of my house cause you smell like shit"
(pronounced ree-frid-jer-A-tor) is the true spelling of the appliance that fridges food and other spoils
1. (said from the man of the house) "hey I am going to get this gallon of milk to a fridged point so it will not go bad any time soon. To do this, I will put the gallon of milk inside the refridgerator, the appliance that brings foods and other spoils to a fridged point as God intended."
2. (said from salesman working at HHGREGG) "Hey! Would not this Floor Freezer, an appliance that freezes foods and other spoils that lies horizontal with door on top, look nice with the Refridgerator, an appliance that fridges foors and other spoils, to match your new Kitchen, a room designed by the ancient asian cook Mr. Chen-san who carried a kit for cooking with him until he settled in one room of his house, later being called the Kit of Chen, which evolved into Kitched from the anglos who suffer from lazeranity in their speech?"
3. (said from a child who enjoys cola drinks talking to a friend)
Child- "hey d00d, wanna cola drink that is in the refridgerator so it will be nice and fridged to drink?"
Child's Friend- "dont you mean refrigerator?"
Child- "heaven's to betsy's no! A refrigerator keeps items in a state of frige, a word that has yet to be assigned a logical definition. A refridgerator keeps items fridged and may continuously refridge this items, a well logical word."
Child' Friend- "well aye say old bean, looks like you have nailed me once more with you infinite wisdom."
Child- "yes sir I have!"
Child's Friend- "so how about that drink..."
Child- "sorry...last ...