1. (Verb) The act of being incredibly cool. Commonly misunderstood to mean "one who is attracted to homosexual men."
2. (Adjective) A positive attribute that one possesses, or can be gained by physical and mental labor, similar to coolnessand beauty.
1. (Noun) A football club known around Europe and the world in general for its unfortunately sad style of play.
2. (Adjective) Applied to one who consistently comes in second place. Also applied to one who is generally bad at life.
3. (Verb) To lose.
1. Barcelona has won fewer Champions league cups in its entire history than Madrid did between the years 1998 and 2003.
2. Man, you are so Barcelona. Do you enjoy losing?
3. We totally barcelonaed that game. We also barcelonaing at life.