1) Holistic supplement known to cause wild mood swings.
2) To release the breasts from their bindings in order to tan them.
3) Dingleberry specific to people named Halle. Unusually low in fiber. (see Halle's comet
4) A corporation formerly run by Vice President and marksman Dick Cheney.
1) I don't know what came over me. I had some halleberry tea, and before I knew it, I was on a Steamer bound for Cleveland.
2) First lady Barbara Bush was fond of a daily halle berry in the rose garden. She claimed it did her a spell o' good.
3) Billy Bob wasn't one to complain, but he struggled with the Halle Berries mashed against his loins, due to their unusual consistency and aroma.
4) Halle Berry was awarded a no-bid contract, probably due to some relationship to the former first lady.