It's extremely disgusting how cowardly people are. It's also sad to see how ignorant people can be. As someone who is seen as 'black', I want to clarify some things:
1. Just like Latinos, Asians, Whites, etc., black people do not just come from Africa. They also live in the Caribbean, South America and so forth.
2. Yes, we do have some issues that need to be fixed. But then again, half a century does not make up for centuries of oppression.
3. Kool Aid and Fried Chicken? Lmao. You lames need to stop taking Encyclopedia Dramatica seriously and get out of your basement.
4. Al Sharpton is not a good representation of 'black people'. NAACP should just disband or find a new objective. They make us look like a weak group of people.
5. Nice to see the hidden self-racism from fellow 'brothas and sistas'. 'Potential to be a great race'? Lmao. That's a good one. I guess Dr.King's hope for 'black and white children to go hand and hand' has been in vain huh? Stop with the bullshit. There are educated black people like myself, who are engaged in deep thought.
At the end of the day, all of you ignorant people will never do something important for the world, because all you do is look at the skin, not the character. Because it seems that after all those years of fighting for equal rights, it still may not be enough.
Think I'm wrong? Prove it. There are many black people who aren't retarded. I'm one of them.