n. 1. A clothing store. 2. A term for a person who wears items from Abercrombie and Fitch, usually derogatory; can be used as a proper noun.
adj. A description of something popular, usually clothing wise.
n. 1.) Your boyfriend would look so hot in Abercrombie.
n. 2.) Hey, Abercrombie, come here!
adj.) That piece is so like totally Abercrombie! Where did you get it?
N. sacred scriptures of Christians. Consists of 66 books, has been edited by the Vatican, and updated for the times.
2. The King James Bible, said to be the most accurate, was compiled from resources of sixteen different sources. Before the final publications however, King James had meditations made to benefit his own purposes as king, making it considered by most scholars to be inaccurate.
3.The first five books of Genesis are the beginnings of the bible as well as the Koran and the Torah. In the Christian version God goes through a transformation from Yahweh the vengeful God, to Abba, the fatherly and forgiving God.
4. A book that has taken out of context, or only partly followed so that people can enforce their beliefs onto others.
n. a book that is a compilation of resources
There are many different versions of the bible, the truest being compiled by a group of Jehovah’s Witnesses trying to find an accurate account of God's Word.
2. King James had "do not suffer a poisoner to live" purposely mistranslated to "do not suffer a witch to live" - a series of poisonings that happened in Jerusalem, their pain, and their people being furious at the culprit turned into a way to make it alright for King James to burn witches.
3. God is originally wrathful, but turns into a forgiving God, upon the arrival of Jesus.
4. This is what people preach, then go home and eat a shrimp platter: Lev. 18:22: Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (11:10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you).
n. This is the comic strip bible, containing everything you ever needed to know about comics.