1. When referring to a person, beast status is achieved when the aforementioned person is so good at a certain skill that they have exceeded human comprehension, thus making them non-human.
2. When referring to a place, beast status is achieved when the aforementioned place is superior to other places that are somewhat similar to it (usually based upon the vote of the majority or common fact).
3. When referring to a thing, beast status is achieved when the aforementioned thing is superior to anything else (usually a matter of opinion).
1. "Did you see how many medals Michael Phelps got? He's such a beast."
2. (person 1) "Dude, why go to King's Island when we could go to Cedar Point?"
(person 2) "Because I like King's Island."
(person 1) "Fuck you, Cedar Point is beast."
3. (person 1) "Mmm. Key-lime pie is so beast."
(person 2) "True, but it isn't as beast as banana pudding."