- Acclaimed wrestling commentator/announcer from Oklahoma.
- Despite suffering several bouts of Bells Palsy, he's still considered the best play-by-play man in the business.
- Quite the BBQ connoisseur, he also produces his own BBQ sauces, mustard and beef jerky. Also a former restaurant owner.
- WWE Hall of Famer.
- Very supportive of the Oklahoma University football team.
- Occasional in-ring performer
- Has been fired by WWE several times in real life and as part of a storyline.
- Frequent user of Twitter.
- MMA enthusiast.
"Monday Night RAW isn't worth watching unless Jim Ross is doing the play-by-play"