look up any word, like fellated:

1 definition by VladimirPoonHandler

Otherwise known as a ushanka, it is the type of hat worn by people in Russia and the former Soviet Republics. When worn with the sides down, it resembles the hat worn by Kyle Broflovski.
Man, if you're going to Russia, you'd better get a ruskie or you're gonna get picked up by the KGB.
by VladimirPoonHandler January 11, 2010