1. Occurring, arriving, acting, or done after the scheduled, expected, or usual time; late
2. moving or acting slowly; slow
3. Arriving late no matter how certain the person is of making it on time.
1. slack. 3. dilatory.
Tom - " The party starts at 6pm so we better tell Eric to leave by 5:30.
Bill - "don't forget to account for Finch Time. You better tell him the party starts at 5:00pm"
1.) to yield (something) to the possession or power of another; deliver up possession of on demand or under duress:
2.) to admit defeat in the face of danger in an attempt to stop the situation from progressing further.
3.) to depress or reduce (a person or a person's Spirits)
4.) to be completely mediocre at video games so you do your own thing rather than follow the rules : to go Rogue
JOe "dude, you are such a pansy"
Chris "you're right, I'm as gay as Lance Bass"
Joe "oh no, he just pulled "the lumpy"
1. See Pansy. renounce, deflate cede, abandon, forgo capitulate. capitulation, relinquishment.
1. See Man-Up, Take it like a man, 2. encourage 3. Stimulate