A person who has choosen to reject a faith in a higher power and believes there is nothing beyond what we see. Probably has not even read the Bible or any other religious text.
-Many attempt to replace religion with science, worshipping elitist bigots like Richard Dawkins.
-Often fearful of the possibility they could be judged.
-Many whiny emo teenagers rejected by society and wanting to "stick it too the man" and looking for a group to embrace them.
-Advocated by self-righteous hypocrits and bigots with no understanding of history.
-Ignore the hypocricy of their beliefs. They claim that theists are foolish to believe in a higher power yet insist their unsupported belief that all of this just happened due to chance and there is nothing beyond this life is logical.
"If there were no God there would be no atheists." - G. K. Chesterton
"Atheism is a crutch for those who cannot bear the reality of God." - Tom Stoppard
An American who believes in the strength and advancement of our nation and that a man should be entilted to his own earnings. Don't want to turn America into overly politically correct socialist state.
- Supports our God given rights protected by the Constitution including it's 2nd Amendment.
- Believes that a man is entilted to his own earnings and should not be forced to give up his hard earned money to pay European level taxes funding poorly regulated social welfare programs that many are going to abuse and leech off of.
- Recognizes the strength of a free market economy with little government interference.
- Recognizes the need for a strong defense and military unlike the Democrats who still want to cut the budget and reduce the military to the size of the Rhode Island National Guard.
- Pro-victory, fully support hunting down Bin Ladin and bringing him to justice, do not want to just pack up and abandon Afghanistan or Iraq regardless of the reasons for invading and removing the brutal dictator Saddam.
- Does not want to recreate society to whatever the ACLU (who will only support you if they agree with what you have to say) deems "progressive".
- Supports state rights to an extent unlike Democrats who would force gay marriage and abortion down every state's throat.
- Often accuzed of being racist for not supporting affirmative action and welfare programs despite being the party that freed the slaves.
- Does not want to rewrite our historical definition of marriage because gay rights groups who know no self-control or decency demand it.
- Look at the issues and are not swayed by "hope and change" repeated 50 times.
- Recognizes the full potential of nuclear power unlike far-left wing hippies.
- Supports offshore drilling along with new technology to get us off of foreign oil bought from people who hate us.
- Support space exploration and scientific research yet recognize the need for God and morality to be taken into account unlike too many nihilistic, atheistic scientists with an agenda.
- Support our freedom of religion but recognize the history and traditions of this nation unlike left-wing atheistic idiots who will protest over a Christmas display or the 10 Commandments in front of a courthouse, yet fully support gay pride parades featuring transvestites, drag queens, and immoral behavior.
- Support our troops unlike aspects of the far-left wing like Code Pink.
- Can think up of real arguments against opponents unlike Democrats who cling to false promises of "hope and change", invent lies, and believe every Republican is a rich white man who supports George Bush.
"That Republican has worked hard for 20 years to earn those things and believes he has the right to keep and do what he wishes with what he has earned."